Sunday, January 30, 2011

oh how he loves ME!

How He Loves Us, David Crowder Band

He is jealous for me,
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree,
Bending beneath the weight of his wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden,
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory,
And I realise just how beautiful You are,
And how great Your affections are for me.

And oh, how He loves us so,
Oh how He loves us,
How He loves us all

Yeah, He loves us,
Oh! how He loves us,

Oh! how He loves us,
Oh! how He loves.


We are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If His grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.
And Heaven meets earth like an unforseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don't have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way?

here is a link to hear the song.

it's been a pretty rough week for me, if i'm really honest with everyone! physically, emotionally & spiritually. at this point i'm pretty sure it's not one thing in particular, but a million things all at once, you know how that goes -"when it rains, it pours" kinda thing!
yesterday joe gave me some "me time". while i was out, i mostly enjoyed the silence life brought! silence is RARE with toddlers and everyday buzz. for some reason, i clicked on the radio for a moment & i heard the above song -so thankful for christian radio [when it does come in clear]!! it was just that moment, then i had to turn it back off to bask in the song and continue singing it @ the top of my lungs!
something about the words was the perfect reminder for me this week! getting some time away, and praying with my hubs (along with a few of you praying whom i have asked), i'm feeling a weight be lifted slowly off my shoulders.
anyway, if you get a moment, check the song out! it's beautiful -i may even be buying the album with my christmas giftcards!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment