Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the potty

owen just approached me, as i washed my hands in the bathroom, to inform me of his "poopie". our conversation followed somewhat like this...
me: "owen, you need to tell mommy when you have to poopie so you can go poopie on the potty!"
o: "oh no, mommy!" (as-a-matter-of-fact-ly)
me: "why not hunny, that's what you're supposed to do."
o: "not yet! get me outta here!" (running away from the bathroom)

will my big boy ever be big enough to think about using the potty?!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry. It took me FOREVER too! I was terrified of sitting on that thing. But once I got married, I figured enough was enough and I learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great. well, i think to fix our problem we'll just move to another country! that way he can just go in the hole in the ground and will not have to fear "that thing". glad for tara though that you figured things out!

    ReplyDelete