you know your baby is a toddler when...
- he's turning one
- he's taking several steps ALONE
- he plays with his toys instead of just chewing on them all the time
- he plays with his brother
- he's eager to please you (atleast until he gets closer to 2 when that fades away again)
- he's wearing 18mos clothes
- he can skip morning nap and it isn't the end of the world
- he FINALLY is getting the signs you've been doing with him for almost a year now...and he begins to use them
- he's much more happy and much less cranky (unless he's working on a new set of teeth)
can this really be?!?